August 21, 2013

Hello nobody, I'm back. But it's totally okay if you didn't notice that I ever left since I only blogged for 3 months.

Oh man.
Nothing is quite as amusing as the small windows on your former self that diaries/journals/blogs/posts/emails provide.
In reading back through the few posts I wrote before moving to beergirlblog.com (formerly owned by my ex, possibly still owned?), I found a few gems, namely really strong opinions about beer styles I had so little experience with. In finding new people to follow, I quickly came to realize how many incredible people are making beer (particularly out here in the northwest!) and feel so so grateful.
So I'm gonna keep drinking beer, and loving it a lot, and writing here and there about related adventures because I like writing and this is an easy way to let that tiger out (or cat, or small mouse).

No comments:

Post a Comment